Phone and Tablets SpecialWE DO NOT SELL ANY REPAIR PARTS FOR PHONES OR TABLETS WITHOUT SERVICE
How This Works in 4 Steps
- Step 1: Select device and part needing repaired from list at bottom.
- Step 2: Complete service order and conveniently pay for service.
- Step 3: Ship or carry in your product for service.
- Step 4: We will replace your damaged LCD/Digitizer or both if needed.
Before You Ship or Carry-In Unit
- Please do not ship in any USB cables for accessories with device
- Please make sure your device is shipped to us in a box suitable for return.
- We ship back in customer boxes only.
- When Shipped To Us, Please Email tracking information to firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Will Receive
- Brand New parts installed with cleaning service
- 30-Days Warranty provided on all service
- Please Note additional charges will be applied for units shipped without a return label
- If found upon arrival of device that the incorrect service was selected (IE. LCD replacement selected when Digitizer is broken) we will contact you before service is completed for approval.
Difference in LCD and Digitizer
- Digitizer – Outer most glass touch surface of tablet and phone. Provides the touch sensitive functionality for the LCD display.
- LCD – Display panel directly located under the digitizer that displays the actual viewable image.
- Please view iPad picture provided if unsure of part needing replaced.
- iPad on left has a cracked LCD display, on right is a cracked Digitizer